Mark your calanders!

Mark your calendars so you can be at Sky Harbor Airport to welcome Jordan home. He will arrive:

Tuesday June 15th
, 2010
at 5:30 pm

on British Airways to Phoenix.

Everyone is invited to welcome him off the plane!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jordan sent home some pictures and we thought you would all like to see he is alive and well! Remember you can just click on the picture to enlarge it.




This is Jordan's companion, Elder Moat


He has a very exciting wardrobe!


Jordan and Elder Moat in front of the Provo Temple


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I was searching online to see all of the results that would come up when typing my name in a search engine. On my last try I typed in "Elder Moat", and found this blog. To my astonishment, I saw that my cousin, Elder Moat, was your companion! Elder Moat is an awesome guy, it is really cool to have him as a companion! You guys will be an asset to all of those out there!!